Transfer Money To and From Other Financial Institutions
Easily move your money to where you need it, when you need it with Bank to Bank Transfers from Anderson Brothers Bank. This service allows consumers to move money between their ABB accounts and their accounts at other U.S. financial institutions – including banks, credit unions and brokerage accounts.
Features and Benefits:
- Move money from your ABB accounts to your accounts elsewhere without leaving home
- Move money in and out of your account in as little as 3 business days
- Make a one-time transfer or schedule a recurring transfer for future dates
The Bank to Bank Transfer service is free for all inbound transfers and $2.00 for all outbound transfers. Fees are subject to change. Transfers are subject to the following limits unless otherwise agreed upon by you and Anderson Brothers Bank:
- Three (3) inbound transfers per day, not to exceed a total of $3,000.
- Three (3) outbound transfers per day, not to exceed a total of $3,000.
The above limits apply to the total of all Bank to Bank transfers of a specific type for all accounts enrolled in the Service. We may change your dollar limits and transfer limits at any time.
This service is provided only to consumer accounts, for our business account holders please ask about our Cash Management Services ideal for managing your day to day banking needs.