Go Paperless with eStatements!
With eStatements, you'll enjoy the convenience and efficiency of accessing your statement electronically when and where you want it. Say goodbye to waiting by the mailbox to receive your monthly statement in the mail. We'll alert you with an email when your statement is ready, and you can view it anytime. You'll also have easy access to view previous statements.
Features and Benefits:
You'll receive an email from Anderson Brothers Bank letting you know your statement is ready and you will be prompted to login to your Online Banking account to retrieve your statement. View your current statement and access up to one year of statements online! Save time and paper when you sign up for free eStatements through Online Banking.
Anderson Brothers Bank will not transmit your statement and confidential account information through email.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I enroll my accounts in eStatements?
To enroll, you must first be enrolled in ABB’s Online Banking. You can visit any of our Anderson Brothers Bank locations, or simply complete an online application. Once completed, you can return it to your local ABB branch or mail it to us at:
PO Box 310
Mullins, SC 29574
If you're already enrolled in ABB's Online Banking, you are ready to enroll in eStatements. Follow these step by step instructions:
- Login to ABB Online Banking.
- Click the eDocuments tab.
- Select Documents and Settings to activate eStatements.
- After reading the information and verifying your email address, enable the account(s) to enroll in eStatement by checking the box next to each account name.
- Read the disclaimer and upon agreement, check "I Agree" and click Submit.
- On the following statement day, an automated email will be delivered to your inbox. In order to view your eStatement, you must click on the link in your email that will direct you to an ABB Online Banking login page.
- After logging in to ABB Online Banking, your eStatement enrollment is complete.
All checking, savings and money market accounts are eligible for eStatements.