Anderson Brothers Bank launched its Dealer Services division in 1998 and established a niche in the non-prime indirect auto finance business. Today, this progressive division partners with an extensive network of automobile dealerships to offer convenient on-the-lot financing options to dealers and their customers in 25 counties throughout North and South Carolina.
With a dedicated staff of dealer relations managers and experienced credit professionals, Anderson Brothers Bank has earned a reputation of providing exceptional service to the dealer community. ABB’s Dealer Services division includes a staff of 12, each with the experience and training to provide expertise designed to help your business succeed.
ABB’s Dealer Services programs offer competitive interest rates, generous terms, flexible financing options, automated approval services, and more.
ABB’s Dealer Services program includes:
- Flexible financing options available with terms from 36 to 72 months
- Attractive front-end and back-end advances
- Financing of GAP and Warranties available
- Exceptional personal service – we take pride in our quick response time and personal approach to accommodate your sales efforts
- With ABB’s Dealer Services, you'll have everything you need to sell more vehicles and increase your profit
For more information about our Dealer Services program, please contact any of our ABB Dealer Relations Managers:
Email Al Hovermale
Email Jody Lambert
Email Wayne Clark
Email Paul Lee
Email Randy Branch
Email Al Welch