Bill Pay User Guide
Log in to Internet Banking and select the Bill Payment tab
Contact your local branch to set up additional accounts.
- Select Accounts from the ebanking submeu.
- Select transactions from account to search from
- Search from Current Transactions by dates, amounts, check number and/or debit and credits.
- There are two types of Payees Ė Electronic and Check
- Electronic payees receive their payments electronically, while check payees receive their payments in the form of a check.
- Funds for payments made to Electronic payees will debit your account on the payment date.
- Funds for payments made to Check payees will debit your account when the check clears.
- Select Payees to add a new electronic payee.
- Fill in the payee fields and click Search. If the Payee you entered is available as an Electronic Payee a link with Payee Type Electronic displays.
- If the payee is not available as electronic, select the Add Check Payee button at the bottom of the page.
Payments can be added in one of two ways:
- Quick Payment and Recurring Payment
Use Quick Payment that allows you to add up to 10 one-time payments on the same screen.
Use Add Payment for payments that happen on a regularly scheduled basis
- Select Main > History under the Bill Payment Tab
- Bill Payment history is available for 19 months