- One of the first times you access your accounts online, we’ll ask you to choose and answer three (3) Personal Verification Questions.
- During future online sessions, we’ll ask you some of these questions if we feel there is a possibility that someone other than you is attempting to access your information.
- Please choose answers that you will remember. Incorrectly answering questions can lead to your account access being disabled.
- We will NEVER email you for your personal information. Any email claiming to be the bank requesting personal information such as Social Security Numbers, IDs, or Passwords should not be trusted or opened.
- Do not write your password down.
- Use a different password to access your online accounts than ones you use for other applications.
- Always exit your online banking session before leaving your computer.