eBanking User Guide
- Enter the 12-digit ID assigned by the bank and click Submit.
- Verify that your Personal Image is correct, enter your password, and click Submit.
(You will be prompted to change your PIN/Password and select your Personal Image the first time you log in)
Select Transactions from the drop-down menu next to an account.
Transaction History is available for 30 days.
Transaction List Options:
- Choose Number of Transactions Displayed
- View Check Images
- Sort Columns to Customize View
- Switch Between Accounts
Select Search from the Transaction sub-menu to search transactions by date, dollar amount, credit, debit, or check number.
- Select Transfers from the drop-down menu next to an account.
- Select the From and To accounts from the drop-down menus.
- Enter the Transfer Amount, Frequency, and Date of the Transfer.
- Click Submit to complete the transfer.
Select Pending Transfers to view, edit, or delete a scheduled transfer.
- Transfer History lists completed transfers.
- Transfer history is available for 30 days.
Select Download from the drop-down menu next to an account.
Choose the Download Range and Format and click Submit.
- Select Statements from the drop-down menu next to an account.
- Statements are available in PDF, HTML, and Text formats.
- Statement history is available for 12 months.
- Change Personal, Account, and Display Settings.
- Set up Alerts.
- Update E-Mail Address
- Update ID or create an ID to use instead of 12-digit ID
- Change PIN/Password
- Change Account Pseudo Names (nicknames)
- Edit order in which accounts are displayed
- Edit number of accounts displayed per page
- Edit number of transactions displayed by default
- Incoming Direct Deposits
- Funds Transfer Information
- Statement Notifications
- Notification of Account Balances
- Notification of Cleared Checks
- Event Alerts