ABB is looking for a career-driven, trustworthy and reliable person to join the team! The Collections Assistant Manager will assist in overseeing the collection efforts and delinquency controls of the bank, ensuring money owed is billed and received correctly and promptly.
Anderson Brothers Bank Consumer Compliance Risk Assistant 's responsibilities include:
- Researches, develops, and facilitates collection procedures according to bank polices.
- Ensures proper preparation and delivery of letters, notices, and other communications regarding delinquent accounts.
- Negotiates with customers to amend repayment terms, as appropriate.
- Recommends legal action for specific accounts and follows through as necessary.
- Communicates the status of delinquent accounts to the Collections Manager or other appropriate bank personnel.
- Initiates repossession steps when authorized; maintains thorough records of actions taken in repossession and selling.
- Contacts creditors and consults attorneys as needed for settlements on bankrupt accounts.
- Reviews accounts and recommends for charge-off as appropriate; supervises approved accounts’ charge-off procedure and reports it to credit reporting agencies.
- As necessary, reports claims to appropriate government agencies to ensure collection on insured loans.
- Ensures the security and privacy of customer information and files.
- Reflect ABB Mission, Vision and Values in daily job performance
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Required skills and qualifications:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work with a team and independently.
- Basic understanding of financial data
- Basic understanding of applicable state and federal collection laws
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
*Position will be located in Mullins, South Carolina.
- Health insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- 401(k) matching
- Employee assistance program
If you’re interested, please apply by sending your resume to email@example.com. You may also apply for positions or submit your résumé by mail.
Anderson Brothers Bank
Attn: Human Resources
101 N Main Street
Mullins, SC 29574
Mullins, SC 29574
Anderson Brothers Bank is an equal employment employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals. Please view the Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by the OFCCP. Anderson Brothers Bank is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to BANK@abbank.com to let us know the nature of your request.