Everything you need to know, right there in front of you.
For South Carolina businesses, Online Banking serves as a financial command center. On one secure page, you can view your account balances and recent transactions. You can pay bills, monitor cash flow, and quickly move funds across town or across the country. In short, you have a 24/7 view of all your money matters, providing the real-time information required to keep your business running efficiently and profitably.
- Check deposit account and loan balances
- Transfer funds between accounts
- View recent transactions and copies of paper documents, such as checks and deposit slips
- Reduce mailing costs by paying bills electronically
- View monthly statements
- Receive notifications concerning account balances or unusual transactions
- Download financial data to commercial software for in-depth analysis
At Anderson Brothers Bank, we know that moving money can be just as important to a successful business as making money. With our Cash Management services, you can collect incoming payments faster, optimize the timing of outgoing payments, and gain better control over your funds. To inquire about our services, call your Customer Service Representative or the Cash Management Department at 1-800-345-8081.
- Merchant Card Service: Remove buying obstacles by giving your customers more ways to pay. We provide efficient processing of transactions using Visa®, Mastercard®, and Discover® cards, as well as electronic payments. Details on Merchant Card Services
- Remote Deposit Capture: Save staff time with a secure scanning system that allows you or your staff to deposit checks straight from your office computer. Details on Remote Deposit Capture
- Control Payments: We offer a range of affordable products designed to accelerate your receivables, control your payments, and keep you secure.
- Payroll Manager: Accurate, cost-effective payment service handles all aspects of employee payroll, including Direct Deposit.
- Wire Transfers: Move funds quickly and safely to parties in the U.S. or other countries.
Automated Clearing House (ACH) Origination: Improve the speed, accuracy, and timing of your online payments with an ACH electronic delivery system.
- Account Reconciliation: Make balancing accounts as simple, accurate, and efficient as possible.
- Positive Pay: With this check fraud prevention feature, your business uploads a file of recently issued checks. When one of your checks is submitted for payment, we make sure it's on the list and the amount is correct. Details on Positive Pay
Anderson Brothers Bank is a full-service community bank with branches throughout the Pee Dee, Coastal and Low Country regions of South Carolina.