Open all day so you can get it all done.
Some people write it all down. Some keep it in their heads. Either way, a lot of us start each day with a long to-do list. At Anderson Brothers Bank, we offer a convenient way to help you make headway. With Online Banking, you can access your accounts 24/7, take care of financial tasks in a matter of minutes, and quickly move on to the next item on your busy schedule.
- Customize your Online Banking experience with My NetTeller dashboard
- View account balances, recent transactions and check images
- One time and recurring transfers and payments
- Transfer funds between ABB accounts or between ABB and other financial institutions
- Send money to an individual
- Pay bills quickly with electronic Bill Pay
- View your monthly eStatement, bank notices and disclosures, and other documents
- Download data to personal finance software
- Send secure messages to ABB, and receive timely responses
- Set up notifications that alert you to low balances, large transactions or other account activity
We understand that you may also have accounts at other banks, credit unions or brokerage firms. We make it easy to move money between ABB and these other accounts.
- Move money from your ABB accounts to your bank accounts elsewhere without leaving home
- Move money in and out of your account in as little as three business days
- Make a one-time transfer or schedule a recurring transfer for future dates
- Inbound transfers are free
- There is a $2 fee for each outbound transfer
- Inbound transfers are limited to three per day, not to exceed a total of $3,000
- Outbound transfers are also limited to three per day, not to exceed a total of $3,000
- Dollar and transfer limits may change at any time
Send Money to Person
Need to send money? Three options available to transfer funds to a friend or family member with or without getting their account information.
- Email or TEXT notification for recipient to provide account details securely within 1-2 business days
- Direct deposited if you have recipient account routing and account number
- Or by check mailed within 5-7 business days
ABB Text and Email Alerts
Monitor your finances and safeguard your account with Text and Email Alerts. Receive notifications for low balances, large transactions, account activity, and more. Simply login to your online banking account to enroll and select the alerts you want to receive.
Anderson Brothers Bank is a full-service community bank with branches throughout the Pee Dee, Coastal and Low Country regions of South Carolina.