ABB is looking for a career-driven, trustworthy and reliable person to join the team! The consumer compliance risk assistant provides support to the Consumer Finance Director by reviewing loan documentation and loan files from both a compliance and credit quality lens. The position requires interaction with the Consumer Finance Director, as well as, Loan Officers and Loan Assistants.
Anderson Brothers Bank Consumer Compliance Risk Assistant 's responsibilities include:
- Reviews booked loans and documentation for Consumer Loan compliance; follows up with Loan Officers for missing loan documentation as necessary.
- Reviews booked loans and documentation for Consumer Loan credit quality; follows up with Loan Officers for missing loan documentation as necessary.
- Reports weekly loan tracking reports showing growth and unit production.
- Works with consumer loan officer to remove suspense items when needed.
- Able to input loan applications when needed.
- Review missed opportunities with CFD to discuss with the loan officers.
- Promotes an outstanding customer experience by exemplifying prompt follow-up and proactive communication, proper etiquette, and all other professional customer service qualities to maximize the most out of direct consumer relationships.
- Maintains a solid partnership with all ancillary departments within the bank, including the Loan Admin group, CIS, Loan Review, Special Assets, Bank Card, and Consumer Special Services.
- In certain markets, possesses a moderate understanding and communication ability of the bank’s retail services and processes to perform retail functions as needed effectively.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Required skills and qualifications:
- Ability to read, write, analyze, and routine business correspondence, financial reports and/or legal documents.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as procedure manuals, general business correspondence and/or journals or government regulations.
- Ability to manage problematic situations in a diplomatic manner.
- Self-starter, ability to work independently.
- Demonstrates the ability to be proactive in judgment, multi-task, and be punctual and timely in performing tasks.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple priorities.
- Knowledge and understanding of banking/lending terms and practices.
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively assist customers and other bank employees.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Two to four year’s clerical, administrative support, or general office experience preferred.
- Prior loan assistant experience preferred.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
*Position will be located in Conway, South Carolina.
- Health insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- 401(k) matching
- Employee assistance program
If you’re interested, please apply by sending your resume to email@example.com. You may also apply for positions or submit your résumé by mail.
Anderson Brothers Bank
Attn: Human Resources
101 N Main Street
Mullins, SC 29574
Mullins, SC 29574
Anderson Brothers Bank is an equal employment employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals. Please view the Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by the OFCCP. Anderson Brothers Bank is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to BANK@abbank.com to let us know the nature of your request.