ABB is looking for a career-driven, trustworthy and reliable person to join the team! The consumer real estate (TRID) processor provides support to the Credit Administration Team by ensuring accurate and timely processing of the bank’s TRID loans. The position requires interaction with the Credit Admin Manager, as well as Loan Officers and Loan Assistants.
- Receiving TRID loan requests.
- Generating TRID disclosures as required.
- Ordering appraisals.
- Engaging attorneys.
- Prepping loan package for upload.
- And other duties as assigned.
- Proficient use of general office equipment, including computer and computer software
- Programs such as Excel, Outlook, and Adobe.
- Strong organization, time management, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Ability to work alone as well as with a team.
- Effective, positive, and cooperative working relationships with Credit Admin team.
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively assist customers and other bank employees.
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
- Health insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- 401(k) matching
- Employee assistance program
Mullins, SC 29574