ABB is looking for a career-driven, trustworthy and reliable person to join the team! The Accounts Payable Processor will be responsible for monitoring the outflow of capital for the company.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong organization, time management & problem solving skills.
Ability to accurately analyze Information; Proficient math skills.
Accounting background is a plus.
Ability to communicate professionally, verbally & written, with vendors, auditors, examiners & other bank employees.
Self-motivated to work alone but also great team working abilities are required.
Ability to exercise good judgement in making decisions within scope of authority.
Proficient use of computer software programs such as Word, Excel, Adobe, PowerPoint and Outlook
- High school diploma required; Business or Accounting degree preferred.
- Previous banking experience preferred.
- Ability to sit or stand at a desk, in front of a computer for extended periods of time.
- Health insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- 401(k) matching
- Employee assistance program
Mullins, SC 29574