ABB is looking for career-driven, trustworthy and reliable people to join our fun, fast-paced branch teams. The ideal candidate will have experience with banking processes, money management, and customer service.
Anderson Brothers Bank tellers’ responsibilities include:
- Serve our ABB branch customers by managing documents and financial transactions in an organized, efficient, and secure manner.
- Meet and exceed ABB service standards, greeting each customer to make them feel welcome while complying with bank procedures and security protocols.
- Work with other ABB branch members as a team to complete daily tasks, identify customer needs and suggest new bank products and services
Required skills and qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Basic math and computer skills
- Cash-handling experience
- Excellent communication, customer service, and time-management skills
- Ability to pass a background check
- Skills for selling and recommending products
- Health insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
- 401(k) matching
- Employee assistance program
If you’re interested, please apply by sending your resume to email@example.com. You may also apply for positions or submit your résumé by mail.
Anderson Brothers Bank
Attn: Human Resources
101 N Main Street
Mullins, SC 29574
Mullins, SC 29574
Anderson Brothers Bank is an equal employment employer and is committed to providing employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals. Please view the Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by the OFCCP. Anderson Brothers Bank is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to BANK@abbank.com to let us know the nature of your request.