With all your experience comes added wisdom. In this case, you're smart enough to get an interest-earning checking account that comes with free checks and no monthly charges.
- Open to ABB customers age 50 and older
- $50 needed to open
- Free personalized basic checks for life
- Interest Rate = 0.10% APY
- Earn additional cash with everyday debit card transactions during Reward Period**
- Earn $0.05 reward for every debit card transaction* of $10 or more
- Reimbursement of up to $10 of ABB and foreign ATM fees each month
- No minimum balance required
- No monthly service charge
* ATM transactions with debit card does not qualify for cash rewards.
**The Reward Period is the first business day of the calendar month through the last business day of the calendar month, regardless of statement cycle. A business day is defined as Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. Rewards will be paid by the fifth (5th) business day of the following month. Debit card transactions not posted/cleared by last day of the month may receive rewards in following month. Cash Rewards & ATM Rebates not credited if account is closed prior last day of the month.
Overdrafts: While we are not obligated to pay any item presented for payment, if your account does not contain enough money, as long as you maintain your account in good standing we may approve your overdraft. We will notify you promptly of any non-sufficient funds items paid or returned that you may have: however we have no obligation to notify you before we pay or return any item. The amount of any overdraft including paid OD Privilege Paid Item(s) fee of $28 and/or a NSF Returned Item(s) fee of $28 will be charged.
INTEREST: We use the daily balance method to calculate the interest on your account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day. Interest begins to accrue on the business day of your deposit. Interest will be credited monthly every statement cycle and credited to account last day of statement cycle. Withdrawals may reduce earnings. Closing account before interest is credited will result in no interest paid.